FHIR Adapter provides health data interoperability to a variety of stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem. FHIR Adapter undertakes this by seamlessly imparting HL7® FHIR® compliance to existing healthcare databases without making any changes to their current deployment. FHIR Adapter makes it possible for partners in the healthcare system including hospitals, patients, diagnostic laboratories, public health agencies, and paramedic services to interoperate on health data through a FHIR server. The product includes an intuitive web-application for easy FHIR® server management.
FHIR Adapter makes it possible for existing health systems to achieve full FHIR standard compliance in a hassle-free manner. It achieves this by translating the entities in an already deployed system into FHIR resources without making any changes in current deployment. FHIR Adapter can seamlessly exchange FHIR resources having peer-to-peer connectivity with other FHIR Adapter enabled systems.
- You want HL7 FHIR compliance for your health data repository
- You want to expose your health data repository inside/outside organization
- You want to fetch some health data from inside/outside organization
- Peer-to-Peer connectivity with other FHIR Adapter enabled systems
- Supports all FHIR resources
- Supports a variety of electronic data storages
- Intuitive user-interface
- Built-in OAuth 2.0 based security
- Supports SMART-on-FHIR
- Supports FHIR Interactions including:
- FHIR Search
- Capability Statement