FHIR Adapter provides health data interoperability to a variety of stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem by creating peer-to-peer connectivity between them. FHIR Adapter undertakes this by seamlessly imparting HL7® FHIR® compliance to existing healthcare databases without making any changes to their current deployment.
FHIR Adapter makes it possible for partners in the healthcare system including hospitals, patients, diagnostic laboratories, public health agencies, and paramedic services to interoperate on health data through a FHIR server. The product includes an intuitive web-application for easy FHIR® server management.
FHIR® – Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources, is the latest health data exchange standard that succeeds its predecessors including HL7 v2, HL7 v3 and CDA. With a strong focus on ease of implementation, FHIR provides free specifications and official support for all major development platforms such as Microsoft .Net and Java. It provides interoperability out of the box as well as room for customization.
FHIR Adapter makes it possible for existing health systems to achieve full FHIR standard compliance in a hassle-free manner. It achieves this by translating the entities in an already deployed system into FHIR resources without making any changes in current deployment. FHIR Adapter can seamlessly exchange FHIR resources having peer-to-peer connectivity with other FHIR Adapter enabled systems.
Schedule A Demo
Please feel free to contact us to schedule a free demo.
- Peer-to-Peer connectivity with other FHIR Adapter enabled systems
- Supports all FHIR resources
- Supports a variety of electronic data storages
- Intuitive user-interface
- Built-in OAuth 2.0 based security
- Supports SMART-on-FHIR
- Supports FHIR Interactions including:
- FHIR Search
- Capability Statement
- You want HL7 FHIR compliance for your health data repository
- You want to expose your health data repository inside/outside organization
- You want to fetch some health data from inside/outside organization